Missions & Values
Established in July 2011, the Moroccan Agency for Logistics Development (AMDL) is a public institution with legal personality and financial autonomy under the authority of the Ministry of Equipment, Transport, Logistics and Water.
The Agency “AMDL” core missions are :
- Planning, structuring and promoting logistics areas projects nationally and regionally;
- Coordinating logistics chains improvement actions ;
- Managing logistics profession;
- Setting up a conducive regulatory and normative framework;
- Contributing to logistics skills development;
- Promoting international cooperation in favour of the sector;
- Ensuring the logistics sector strategic and technological intelligence .